- Criminal Law • Family Law
- Estate Planning • Real Estate
- Personal Injury • Auto Accidents
- Wrongful Death • DUI
David has a diverse practice. His criminal and traffic cases range from the most serious felonies down to speeding tickets. His family law cases include divorces, dissolutions, changes in custody and adoption. Through his title agency Wilson Grimes Title, he deals with deeds, closings, land contracts, title exams and property disputes. His civil practice includes auto accidents, personal injury and wrongful death cases. David’s estate planning practice includes wills, power of attorneys, living wills and trust, and estate administration.
- Representation of local bank in all matters.
- Representation of municipalities in Brown and Adams Counties.
- The University of Toledo, College of Law, J.D., 1996
- The Ohio State University, College of Agriculture, B.S., 1992
- Eastern Brown High School, 1988
- Ohio Bar Association
- Adams County Bar Association
- Brown County Bar Association, Past President
- West Union Lions Club, Past President
- Legal Advisor for Eastern Brown High School Mock Trial Team